Wow, lots has happened, and will always be happening. Feeling rather uncomfortable with my mum in the house now, can't blog properly.
School has been pretty good today, except for the fact that Jess is officially not talking to me. Not really as we greeted each other at the science lab, other than that, we didn't speak at all. Oh well, in a way I find it my fault that she's acting this way, on the other hand, she's no more sucking onto me like a litch. So, I'm happy. =p
Finally paid the money for next month's field trip to 3 factories, the chocolate, poultry and coin factory. Can't wait for the day to come!!!! Oh yeah, my school's Chinese Society organised this trip, good thing it's opened for other students like me, who aren't the society's members. That's it, I'm going to get a place in that bloody society next year!!!! It's so unfair, bloody indians and malays whom don't know a single word of mandarin got into that club. HMPHF!!! Why the hell are they there anyway????? As if they understand... Urgh...
Okay, lets put that aside, omigosh!!! My history assignment's due next Friday!!!!! Damn, and I'm still confused on what to do... Thanks to Najwa, at least now I've got the big picture on it. We are supposed to write about the time when the Japanese were in Malaya known as Malaysia today. Assignments suck..... Blech...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home