In conjunction with the previous post, I still feel shitty... Times like these you just wanna lock yourself in the room and just sleep on all of the dilemmas, then wake up, feeling fresh and having no memory of whatsoever.
Dad has gone to the wedding tea ceremony of his cousin's i think... Along with my two uncles and and my second uncle's wife. Mum took Noel out for lunch and they're now at Subang Parade shopping for a new white school shirt, leaving me all alone at home with my load of school work and not to mention music too. Shit... Argh... How i hate feeling like this.. Today's my second day of the menstrual cycle (science: chapter4 Reproduction, have to get started on that ASAP), currently feeling really uncomfy here... The pain has somewhat subsided, that's good. BUT... the crappy, icky sensation's still lingering in me, THAT'S SO NOT GOOD!!!!!
Been pretty edgy, cranky, grumpy and snappy for the past week or so, especially these two days. To top it all, I was sick yesterday, went to see the doctor for my usual problem-sinus.
*sigh* My tummy's bloated with a whole load of gas... Serious case man... I've gotta take 3 different kinds of gas medicine for continuously 5 days. BLECH!!! This is just great... I am most certainly NOT HAPPY! Exam's in a weeks time, starting to freak out... Planning to do as much studying as I can put in for today. Getting stressed out here... I doubt music will work... I really doubt so.. haih...
Alright, i've gotta get back to work...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home