Friday, June 23, 2006

Oh my gosh, i'd just re-read my previous post, heck!! I guess my english isn't that good after all.. Oh well, i'll have to buck then. Hehe. I'm totally lacking in vocabulary... Not only for english but also mandarin and bm. *sighs* Alright, alright, i'm gonna devote myself in improving!! Yes, yes! (sounds lame but what the heck) =p.

Feeling rather tired now, finally got the notes for last week's pt stuff from Su Hsiang. It was nice chatting with her, no doubt it always lifts my spirits when talking to my friends. Ok, i'm getting a wee bit mushed-up here, we dont want that happening, do we? Haha. Exam's in a few days time, 2 days to be exact. I skipped school today just to catch up on my revision, i doubt i did much, but at least something's better than nothing. I know its pathetic, I AM pathetic, i'll somehow get rid of that though. Lol. News flash!!! The angel fishes in the tank are pairing up! Woohoo! How romantic... So far, there are two pairs. Dad transfered a pair into another fish tank. I love the other pair, one black and one sliver, the female has just spawned today!!! Omigosh, i hope the eggs will survive. This is so exciting! =D

Urgh, i'm really unhappy with the way i'm writing all this down. No doubt my comprehension has improved but certainly not my writing. Speech wise, i'm not sure about that. Its almost 3am, i better get to bed. Bloody hell, i'm determine to change for the better... This blog is gonna help me no matter what. Hmphf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home